Near-polymath with deep knowledge in various IT fields (management, dev, quality, business, security…) , science and technology and humanities.
I’ve founded the Swiss Society of Virtual and Augmented Reality which became the leading community in Switzerland.
– Connecting key academic and industrial actors, aim at promoting #XR across the Swiss economic landscape.
– Developing the usage of XR.
– Building strong networks of partners and helping entities to develop business and promote growth with new technologies.
– I organize events and promote XR in local markets (International exhibitions ).
Since 2015, virtual and augmented reality entrepreneur and promoter.
I have built a strong network in Switzerland and also abroad along multiple businesses centered networking events and individual meetings with Ministries/CEO/CIO/Researchers/Innovation managers/Experts.
– Strategic alliances and network event partnership with Google, Microsoft, Samsung, HP, Huawei
– Funds raising, Sponsoring: Zurich ICT Cluster
– Partnership with many IP, SME and startups
– International collaboration with professionals in the US, UK, Italy, France, Germany, Romania, Russia, Tunisia, Sénégal
– Connected to world-wide recognized XR experts
– Networking and partner-shipping with investors, ventures capitalists, Business angels
2. As a freelance (14 years): I’ve worked in more than 20 companies (big and sme) in the following:
-IT PM, Test architect/manager, test automation, performance measurement.
-Software dev (VB/Pascal/Java)
– IT Professional trainer (SDLC/Testing/Quality)
– Maths/Physics teacher
4. Conference speaking